Feature #429: Transform irccd into library + frontend
Export library with CMake
|Assignee:||David Demelier||% Done:|
|Category:||CMake||Estimated time:||3.00 h|
Make an export file for CMake for libirccd.
Misc: export libraries
Export all libraries with CMake and install headers. While here, build Duktape
as object library to avoid exporting it.
Don't mix static/dynamic libraries anymore.
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0
- Target version changed from 2.2.0 to 2.1.0
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 3.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom