Version 2.1.0 (February 1, 2017)¶
- Add SSL support in transports,
- Add authentication support in transports,
- Fix a warning about daemon on macOS.
- New Irccd.File.lines function,
- Various improvements in Irccd.File API.
- Add new format section for plugins,
- Add unit tests for plugins.
- Added brand new plugin-config command,
- Added aliases,
- Added unit tests for irccdctl commands.
- Replaced jansson with Niels Lohmann's JSON library,
- Updated Duktape to 1.5.1.
- Patterns can now use shell escape sequences,
- Added .editorconfig file,
- Split documentation into topics,
- The code is now split into several individual libraries.
- Get rid of QtIFW and uses NSIS, WIX on Windows,
- Installer have components,
- Copy DLL files automatically into fakeroot and install,
- Added better support for cross-compiling using MinGW.