Welcome to the Vanilla wiki!
Overview of Vanilla wiki.
Features (package options)¶
Common features in Vanilla packages.
- Access control lists (ACL): enabled by default
- Native language support (NLS): enabled by default
- SELinux (SELINUX): disabled by default
- PAM (PAM): enabled by default
See READMEs in repositories. Upcoming documentation in the wiki.
- Vanilla's sources README.md: using vanilla sources
- Vanilla's sources HOWTO.md: creating new packages
- Vanilla's vpk README.md: using the vpk tool
On this wiki:
Many thanks for people who were involved from near and far to vanilla.
- musl community: help when packages use GNU extensions
- LLVM community: helped me bootstrapping, building the toolchain
- LFS community (including French variant): helped me a lot in several aspects
- Alpine Linux community: trying to fix broken packages with musl
- Quentin Rameau for giving some feedback and hints
- Stéphane Pequignot for its interest and contributions
- Michaël Scherer for various help